View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:49 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 3500 Rescue Squad
6066gmcguy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1965 GMC 3500 Rescue Squad

Some time when buy an old truck you will find it has Electrical Demons, even on a truck that looks this nice. you see some of the lights didn't work, and there was two radio system that had been partly removed.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

For starters, thi si sthe mess I found under the dash, most of thes wires are "Extra" that got left behind after there useful lives had ended. any wire I found under the dash the had nothing hooked to it got check for either power of ground, and none was found it got removed. with with power on them also got removed. wires showing ground got tested to see what the operated, some were just grounded out on the other end.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

This is just some of the extra wiring removed, I had a big box full of unused wire by the time I had finshed.

This is how things looked under the dash when i got done. every wire has a job and there are no extras just hanging around.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on FacePage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
1965 GMC 3500 Custom Rescue Squad {Black Built Bodies}
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.