View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2016, 02:39 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: One Ton Suburban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Snyder View Post
I took the one ton Suburban to our annual big show in the park last weekend. Here are a few photos from the Show-N-Shine. Total attendance was about 500 vehicles. My two granddaughters are in the first photo. We rode around in it during the evening Cruise too. My son and his daughter rode all the way in the back in the fourth row of seats.

Cute little helpers you got there! That suburban should have won 1st place. Judges didn't know what they were lookin at!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.