View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2016, 03:23 AM

Truck: 1965 GMC Suburban 4x4
kchampagne is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Here we go.... 65 Suburban 4x4

Quote:
Congrats, I almost picked that burb up about 2 years ago. Kid wanted $2500 at the time, hope you didn't pay too much more. truck wouldn't drive at the time, guess his father had converted to power steering and wasn't sure it would make it to the Springs so I backed out. Glad to see it got picked up by someone that will do something with it. Check craigslist, I saw some burb seats and other parts just recently, I know it's missing the original seats. I have a plethora of 4x4 parts as well if you get into a bind, I'm just down the road in the Springs. Congrats and good luck
Bryan
Hey Bryan, thanks!. Yeah I paid about that for the burb. Wasn't really looking for a project, but it should be pretty cool when done. I did find a front seat from a guy east of Pueblo in Crowley. A bit pricey, but it is in good shape. He also had a middle seat, but wanted $1500. Way too much for my budget.

Did you find a burb? I am looking for original 16" x 6" (or maybe 5.5") 6 lug, 4 nub steel wheels if you ever come across any. Thanks!!! Ken