View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2014, 08:17 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

I decided to build a tent this time so I could save some of my blast media.

Remember this from the "hey, can you kill yourself removing a truck bed?" post earlier?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I dragged it over where I could reach it with the air compressor and had The Boy hold it up for me. Powder Puff was doing something else, chasing a butterfly I think. I grabbed an old rotten deck plank and tied it to the top with my newfound JERK (grk) screws. I should be getting some kinda kickback from them for this lol.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

About that time Powder Puff ambled over to see what we were making so I let her hold the next one for the other leg of our 3 walled frame.

When it was done it looked like this:

I found these tarps on sale at Academy Sports about two weeks ago. PUttin em to use now.

I put one under my contraption to act as a floor and catch all my media

Threw one over the top

And one crossways over the sides. That made one full wall on one side and one half wall on the other, and one side had no wall at all to easily get my fat butt in and out with the hose and the wheels.

When it was done I turned around for I KID YOU NOT two seconds and it was infested with children. I need to spray.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.