View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2014, 02:19 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 GMC 1000
aphaynes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Well, the last piece is pressed on and drying...

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Don't look to close. It ain't perfect...but neither is my truck!

Now the part I have yet to fully wrap my head around.

Those notches in the bottom piece sit over the trunions. I have bounced several ideas in my head as to how to house/wrap the trunions in those notches, butI have not made a final decision. If any ideas hit you while you are reading this

then feel free to post 'em! Keep in mind I do not have a torch or welder to fabricate anything. If it can't be done with a hammer, or screw driver, or brute force, or....??? Well...I'll figure something out.

I have picked up various pieces of hardware to repurpose/experiment with so maybe something will work nicely.