View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:29 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

All that removed, your alternator should now pull free of the brackets, but it still has one wire so just lift it into the battery tray and disconnect the wire. It takes a 3/8 inch wrench that I forgot to mention earlier in our list of supplies. If you don't have one you can come mow my grass. I have lost several.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Then remove the wire and let it hang. The nut you removed should be placed back on the alternator so it doesn't get lost. Then put the alternator in a safe, dry place.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?