View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2014, 05:46 PM

Truck: 1965 GMC 1000
aphaynes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Tootling..is that a word...around the junkyard Friday, I was wondering if anyone had attempted to use a 1990 Chevy Van G20 Fuel tank in the rear of theses GMC's?

Problem: Not sure of the dimensions of the GMC frame. Have seen a drawing for the Chevy and could assume they should be the same but I hate to assume.

Van tank dimensions are 31 x 22 x 12.38 in. according to an ad for one...forgot to carry a tape measure with me.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

...but then that is not what I went there to look for.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

tank at the junkyard...