View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2015, 03:46 AM

Truck: 1968 KM2500
bigblockv6 will become famous soon enoughbigblockv6 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Off Topic What about all this terrorism stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziemeister'sV6 View Post
Hope this doesn't set off a big discussion that will lead no where and solve nothing - but I just need to let my feelings known to others as any American has the right to do as a Constitutional Right. First, the news media is giving the terrorist exactly what they want - coverage that only promotes their dirty deeds as headlines news which in turn drives more sadistic animals to follow their actions into some hope of gaining unworldly rewards. The world media should and needs to honor the unfortunate victims and nations only and give the aggressors/terrorist no recognition in their actions. True, terrorists think nothing of dying for their beliefs - why not give them nothing - no names and no religious background just a head count of the the undesirables involved and end of story. As far as gun control goes by thinking to stop the nations' shooting/murders by restricting the United States Citizens Right to Bear Arms and Gun ownership is totally ludicrous - during World War II one of the main reasons mainland United States wasn't invaded was do to the fact that the "undesirables" knew U.S. citizens had a weapon in every home. As the old sayings goes "when guns are outlawed - only outlaws will have guns". My .45 ACP will have to be pried from my cold dead hands before it will be surrendered and only after a fight. Thank You and God Bless America!