View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2013, 02:47 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Click any of the links to see larger pictures.
I'm very lucky to have these little curtain climbers. This is a great opportunity to get them outside with their dad.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

My future wrench turner trying the seat out

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Lunch on the tailgate with my son. It doesn't get any better than this.

My son and my "powder puff mechanic" taking turns. The seat is like a trampoline due to it's age.

My powder puff mechanic posing with my busted up old tailgate.

My oldest trying out the wheel. "What's this other pedal for?" Ha ha

And finally the carnivorous Cecilia and my powder puff mechanic being a ham. This is now my avatar with her yelling "HELP" in a word bubble.