View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2016, 08:05 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Project "Honor your Father" - Ultra quick boat project (I hope)

Part of that goal requires a boat. "Ever' man oughta own a boat", he used to say. Well I never did but I've always kinda secretly wanted one. We'll see how it goes. Right now I'm leaning toward a used Ranger or Skeeter bass boat. That should be fun for he and I to fish off of and I can drag the wife up on a pair of skis from time to time too.

I've already looked at two. One was a no-name from the 1980s, but it wasn't decent enough for the wife to sign off on. The second was a Ranger from the 90's but the guy wanted too much money. I'm hoping to have something by May so we can get out on the water as quickly as possible. I'll update with pics after the next candidate shows up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.