View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2013, 03:58 PM

Truck: 1966 3/4 ton longbed
AndrewJoey is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Member, 1966 GMC Longbed Barn-Find

Quote:
Ohhh yeahhh! That's my favorite look for the old GMCs!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I wish I could get that out of mine but shes been rode hard and put up wet too many times. Snap about a dozen more pics and oh yeah welcome to the forum!

I got tons of pics, if you guys wanna see'm

Before, on the day I got it.