View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2014, 08:47 PM

Truck: 1965 GMC 1000
aphaynes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Quote:
You are going to love this...

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

There are 4 bolts holding that assembly in place. 2 on each side.
They go into it from the backside. I think both bolts each side are accessible from the inside of the front fender well.
Or...
One each side from inside of fender, and one each side from inside the engine compartment.
Its been a while since I removed/replaced one.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Seriously?!? Am I that blind?

Can't wait to get home and confirm this.

My headlight connectors and headlight adjusters should be delivered today as well. This could be a good day