View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2017, 12:54 PM

Truck: 1966 1002
gmccollector is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Radiator overflow tank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCNUT View Post
. I know you guys don't like to believe the books are ever wrong but they are sometimes wrong I hate to tell you. Jon's 1964 Chevrolet Data book does not show a 327 V8 option for 64 1 ton C30 trucks, but somehow magically he now has one with that very motor and with assembly line installed AC no less - something else hundreds of book believers didn't think could happen. Jon's C30 has all the ppwk showing the 327 and shows assembly-line AC both being ordered for it - so look guys - we can beat a dead horse a thousand times over trivial stuff, but I am telling you from EXPERIENCE -.
Hate to burst your bubble Steve on not believing books , or that GM books are wrong and didn't record everything, well I found the engine suffix code on my 64 327 C30 ,Steve, UC , in another source from a friend who has all the Flint engine records. You can see that info on the other forum. Been thinking about where we might find these cans , anybody here have GMC service bulletins ? Might be a good place to look .