View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2015, 03:03 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1966 gmc lv4000 wheel cylinders

Ok, I haven't rebuilt the GMC's brake cyl's but I did rebuild a ford one this summer for my daughter. They didn't have the seals in stock but I went during off hours (10:30 AM on a Wednesday) and took my old seals down to Oreiley's. The guy behind the counter went through a book of seals and found some exact matches for another truck and it worked 100%.

I'd take your old cyls off and get the seals out then take them down and try that. I'll bet there's a duplicate there you can find. If you do, please come back and let us know the part number and application like, "This is part number 22-84717 out of an International Harvester 1949 model and it works!" so we can do the same. With the age these trucks are getting to be I'm sure we'll all be there soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.