View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2013, 01:35 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

A little truck update: tomorrow a storm blows through that is supposed to drop 2 inches of sleet and up to 8 inches of snow on us. Cecilia is parked outside now so I can park in my garage again and stay warm. To be outside means she'll get wet in the cab again when it rains or gets snowy. Why?

Well theres a hole somewhere that's leaking water into the cab. I haven't found it yet but it runs down the drivers side by the fuse box and into the transmission hump. it has left a nasty amount of pitting in the past so this winter I thought I'd put a stop to it for less than 4.00

Meet Cling-Wrap, the new 300 ft truck coating for those of us with small budgets and little imagination! It comes with this handy redheaded applicator too! What a bargain!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

When its done you can put it on a shelf at Wal Mart or use it as a slip and slide!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

With any luck it'll also keep the water out. If not I'll know it's coming from someplace else. where I have no clue!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.

Last edited by FetchMeAPepsi; December 4th, 2013 at 02:07 AM.