Thread: Grampa's 60
View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2017, 02:45 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1960 GMC 3/4 Ton
Walys60 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Grampa's 60

Hehe, yeah, for sure TJ. I did finally take the chain off but I'm not moving it around much...just enough to get it out of the way.

I got the cab pretty close to ready to unbolt from the frame, and then I started going through all the suppliers and listing parts/prices. I was pretty excited at first...mostly looking at all the rubber parts and smalls so they were $6 here...$20 there. By the time I'd had enough for the day the total was about $3000! The only 'big' thing I had in the list was the body work I already have out to the body shop ($400 estimate). Anyway, that kind of made me decide to set it aside for a couple other projects I need to get done

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

. I probably have a 2-3 month wait before my brother takes the motor anyway.

I've got a speedometer drive and some new performance/maintenance parts to put on the Harley and I just bought a 1973 pinball machine to restore (cause I didn't have enough projects started). Attached a picture of the pinball machine in lieu of actual progress on the truck, lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00F0F_1ii7s4kdVSx_1200x900.jpg (69.8 KB, Multiple views, 9 clicks)