View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2016, 02:00 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How to change a tire with a Harbor Freight Pittsburgh Tire Changer

Quote:
Are you actually saying the thing works? It's actually $36 with a 20% coupon which is sent to me in the mail all the time. thanks for the tutorial. Appreciated. I know that a lot of guys can make that with their welders and all that but $36 ain't bad?
Yup! I'd still prefer one of those $5000 pneumatic ones they use at the shop, but for the poor man like me this will save you $20 per tire (or whatever your shop charges to swap tires). Don't try to do it without the oil though or you'll kill yourself trying to get that old tire off. And gloves are a must, especially once the oil gets on the pry bar.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.