hubarlow is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzoman View Post
Thanks !
Yes backups are original and the color is called "GM Blue "
Your truck is nice .
Is that an v6 ?
Yes, it is the 305 V6. May upgrade to one of the bigger V6 engines if I can find one at a reasonable price. Looking for a better hood for mine, and I think the original color of my truck was the GMC "Terrace Blue." It was two toned with the blue and white. Not sure if I should restore it to the original glory, or keep the "patina" and just fix the cancer. I would like to find a better rear bumper and replace the original damaged chrome on the front. I definitely need to add backup lights on this thing. Just got trapped in a fast food drive-through today. I stopped to look at the menu, and decided against it. Tried to back up and some idiot pulled up behind me as I was backing. Had to get OUT of the truck, tap his window (He did not want to roll it down) and yell through the glass, "I have NO back up lights! I am TRYING to back up! If YOU back up and let me out, you can get in line!" The idiot backed up about 4 feet and would go no farther. I ended up driving through the grass next to the drive through to get out. I HATE this time of year. The whole "Christmas Rush" and "AFTER Christmas Sales" seems to either bring out the stupid in drivers or it brings out stupid drivers, I am not sure which. All I know is that they don't seem to know where they are going, and have ALL DAY to get there.