View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2016, 05:56 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Get a brand new clutch for your 305 V6 for 155.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ's GMC View Post
Hi guys, now going through the same crap you all had to go through. Needing to order a new clutch kit for my 64 GMC. It has a 67 305E and SM420. This kit looks Exactly the same as what came out. Has anyone used it? There seemed to be so many yes's and no's I am now confused. haha If yes I am getting this one on the way as I wanna be back on the road. http://www.amsautomotive.com/AMS/Tem...8&KITID=04-528

That looks right. I think the big deal is to make sure it has 04-528 in the name and you're good. On mine the throw out bearing (looks like a drinking chalice kinda thing) was HUGE compared to my old one, and it had a grease fitting. But it fit and worked great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.