View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:54 PM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: '65 Dash Cluster Wiring Terminals

You are mistaken. I did not ask for a back story. As a matter of fact I specifically said I did not need that portion. You gave the back story in your first post. Why would I ask you to repeat it? As I said, I deleted because when I gave you 3 or 4 leads, you completely ignored them and repeated the story about when you were 19. Then I tried to get info to pin down what size the contact was. Ignored. Gave suggestions. Ignored and rejected. Tried to stay engaged and explain my side of your request. Explained that your request for an original PN was not doable in the restoration world. Just a request to match a picture was not info. You are helpless in the sense that you refuse to be helped for fear of sounding helpless.
You said you wanted a part number, you said you wanted something that "fits" you said you wanted "leads", In that order. I told you already why that didn't give us anything and I said "leads" for an unknown was waste of time until more info was given. I really do like to help. I did want to help you. I do not have a part number, I did give you leads.
For anyone who wants to help you, your pins are .093 Dia.