Thread: 1960 k1001
View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2014, 09:39 PM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: 1960 k1001

Added pic of the 56 above. The PS seems to be a well done DIY Saginaw setup with a welded/adapted pitman. Haven't investigated it much yet. You can see the two hole PS pump bracket under Motor Mount. You can also see the upper shock mount has been Gusseted because it broke as the other one did, Seem fairly common on 4X4. Since this is GMC's first truck of the new generation, I will give them a break
I will also build an equal or better mount. I do realize it lasted a long, long time with probably some abuse. I dig this truck. I don't want to bag it, lower it, jack it, hot rod it, but not opposed to restomod with safety and reliability in mind, maybe. It is an A block but the intake says 63 (I think). Came with a Two Jet and a WW.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Last edited by AZKen; September 2nd, 2014 at 12:39 AM. Reason: verbiage