View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2014, 01:23 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Fill with air from the bottom because well thats where the valve stem is!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

And that's about it! If you did it right you now have five new rolling tires. One of my valve stems was cracked so I'm going to have to replace it, but I have four good tires now.

Now to put them on. Oh, for paint I used about 3 1/2 cans of each primer and paint, and 2 cans of clear for the entire shebang. Around $40.00 worth of investment.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

The Boy was pretty involved with this project off and on. He took a break from bike riding to help me carry supplies over to Cecilia. Check out Cecilia's new fence in the background. Woot woot!

All geared up, I slipped the jack under my baby. She was getting a new pair of slippers and I kinda wanted to drive her around the block for fun.

Then the unthinkable happened. My hydraulic jack busted! Here's me pointing to the clip that holds the little plunger. It broke clean in half!

So now I'm waiting on this to show up from from the brown truck

. I thought I'd go old school with a bumper jack that doubles as a come-along/winch.

Instead of going for a ride we had some snacks and put the tires side by side to compare. The new ones are about three inches'ish taller. I'll take that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.