View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2014, 09:55 PM

Vernski is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Quote:
Very nice! Like the wood accent on the rails. Did you have trouble finding the chrome trim? Seems expensive for what it is from a new reproduction standpoint; unless you can find it used and still in decent shape. Do you have a build thread on here showing how you got from start to finish?
Mar-k makes the side moulding but not the upper cab trim and I just polished
them they had some scratches and came out good, the side moulding was to
far gone & mangled. Sorry no on the build thread but I did take some pics so
ask if I have pics of something.

Quote:
Nice truck Vernski. We'd like to see more pictures when ur up to it. About that upside down stuff. I have the same kinds of problems when I'm trying to attach pictures to messages. Yourz worked out fine. I just turned my monitor thing upside down and set it back on the desk and that before picture was good as can be..
I do have more pics and will post them as time allow, I posted some pics in the paint and bodywork section on the forum. I did get the picture turned right side up but now that I look at it, it's backward I need to pay attention...Vernski

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Full shot out in the sun.JPG (1.30 MB, Multiple views, 12 clicks)

Last edited by Vernski; March 20th, 2014 at 09:57 PM. Reason: To thank Pepsi for the tip