View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2013, 03:03 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Hi Fetch I ran across this thread on the 60's forum thought it might be of interest to you and others over here. It's an air tool that may be better than sand blasting check out the link..Vernski

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

That's pretty neat! I saw it yesterday and ran over to harbor freight and put one in my cart. Ha ha! Great minds think alike!

I hate videos but I watched that one. This thing is very loud. Im thinkin earplugs would be a good idea with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.