6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club Bitcoin now accepted here! 
Pay Dues
Pay Dues or become a Site Supporter

Go Back   6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club > 6066 GMC Truck Club Forum > Builds and Journals

Builds and Journals This is where the magic happens. Photograph & document your GMC build progress for posterity.
NOTICE - Photobucket will delete your pics after a time. Use another host if possible.

Old November 29th, 2013, 01:30 AM

Truck: 1966 GMC 910 longbed 2WD
Sumrfun is on a distinguished road
Default 66 GMC 910 Build

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Just a few pics of my newest barn find. This was my in-laws ole farm truck that was parked in a shelter about 31 years ago and forgotten about. Now after a fuel flush, new cap, rotor, plugs, cleaned and adjusted the points, wires and a couple of tires, runs and drives like a top. Let the fun begin

Old November 29th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Banned

Truck: None. Sold them all and became a hermit.
BarryGMC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 66 GMC 910 Build

I love those old survivors. Really nice to see.
Old December 3rd, 2013, 04:26 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light

Great lookin truck! Its crazy how easy these old trucks take to "livin" again isnt it? Just put gas in 'em and sneeze on the battery and VROOM! They're ready to go back to work!

Cant wait to see the build come along

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.
Old December 3rd, 2013, 04:37 PM

Truck: GMC V12 powered '46 Chevy pu
Cayoterun is on a distinguished road

I like those survivors, too. What surprised me is how good the bed wood looks after all this time, and a life-long "workin' truck" at that.

Drive it like it is for awhile, just for fun. The battle scars gives it character.

I think I'll fix it myself, and pay the extra $500.