PDA

View Full Version : 1965 GMC 3500 Rescue Squad

Pages : 1 [2]

6066gmcguy
April 3rd, 2016, 04:17 AM
I Changed the Oil Filter on the Rescue Squad Today from the big ugly leaky Canister to a nice clean spin-on housing, here are the photos. I had make a gasket for the block-housing mount, but it's not too hard to do. the photos below show what it took, of course yours may vary, this is a GMC 3500, not a pickup.

6066gmcguy
April 3rd, 2016, 04:57 AM
I Also changed out the light truck instrument cluster for a dual cluster from a heavier truck.

After removing the instrument cluster I had to reroute the speed-o cable so it would be on the right side instead of in the middle.

I removed the back side of the stock instrument cluster & installed it on the right side of the Big Truck instrument cluster. It will work the same when reinstalled. The gauges on the left are not working at this time, I'll need to get a plug with wires then figure out what I want to have on that side.

There is a close up of the stock instrument cluster on the right of this panel, had to get the time just right to catch the turn light when it was on.

Looking good with my Big Truck Dual Instrument Cluster installed, even if nothing is working on the left side yet..

6066gmcguy
April 3rd, 2016, 05:06 AM
I removed the two red lights I had mounted on the poles in the rear last year, one was not working anyway, and its just too much power draw with all those lights running.

But to worry thou, I turned those poles on the back into Flag Poles, here are a few pics of the Rescue Squad flying Old Glory.

I hope you have enjoyed today installment of the Rescue Squad adventures.

Take Care eh!

60ShortStpeGMC
April 11th, 2016, 04:10 AM
Nice cuts on that tank holding bracket. That new fuel tank looks like it turned out well. I also like that dual instrument panel. Good work! :thumbsup:

6066gmcguy
April 12th, 2016, 04:33 AM
Thanks 60ShortStpeGMC

bigblockv6
April 12th, 2016, 04:39 AM
I Changed the Oil Filter on the Rescue Squad Today from the big ugly leaky Canister to a nice clean spin-on housing, here are the photos. I had make a gasket for the block-housing mount, but it's not too hard to do. the photos below show what it took, of course yours may vary, this is a GMC 3500, not a pickup.

Jolly, if you want to increase the oil capacity another 1/2 quart on your next oil change use a WIX 51831 filter, that's use on my 68.:ok:

6066gmcguy
April 13th, 2016, 04:44 AM
Thanks Pete, I knew there was a bigger one, but those boneheads at the parts house could not figure it out, so I told them to send me the one I used.

It took 7 quarts to fill it up as it was, but less that that BIG canister I took off.

bigblockv6
April 13th, 2016, 04:52 AM
Jolly, you really can't knock your parts guys too hard because that larger filter actually is for a hydraulic pump application but it is exactly the same as any automotive or truck engine filter. The independent parts store in my town went through the trouble to look it up but that was years ago and those kind of auto parts stores are becoming extinct:ahhhh:

6066gmcguy
April 13th, 2016, 01:37 PM
All the small town independent parts stores around here have all closed, so its Autozone or O'Reilly's unless you like to spend twice the money then there is the NAPA store too, the one we got in Brigham like to overcharge, so if I have to get parts from NAPA I go twice the distance to the next town.

The worst part about Autozone or O'Reilly's, just when you get someone trained to know what the GMC V6 is they quit and move one.

6066gmcguy
April 18th, 2016, 01:20 AM
The Season of Sundays kicks off on April 17, 2016 with the monthly car at Village Inn on 12th street in Ogden Utah.

I took the Rescue Squad to show off at Season of Sundays April Showers.

6066gmcguy
April 18th, 2016, 01:47 AM
How about some New Rescue Squad Photos taken on the way to & from the show today? Ok here they are, enjoy eh!

6066gmcguy
April 25th, 2016, 03:50 AM
Took The Rescue Squad to another show today, got gas on the way home, I have driven 164.1 Miles using 23.432 gallons of gas for a whopping total of 7.003 miles per Gallon.

6066gmcguy
April 25th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Here are some photos of the Rescue Squad & one other GMC {Small Block Powered} from yesterday's Jelsco Awards Car Show in Harrisville Utah.

6066gmcguy
April 26th, 2016, 02:12 AM
A few more photos I took on the way home from the show Sunday. Enjoy eh.

6066gmcguy
April 28th, 2016, 04:46 AM
Sun dog today means rain is on the way, and so it is, raining on the car show, April Cruise Night - Frozen Udder, Firehouse Pizza, Superior Computers, Security Finance, Brigham City Utah, April 27, 2016. We Won our First Award this year. The BLH Detailing Show Award, Thanks, Brain L. Holtan.

TJ's GMC
April 28th, 2016, 10:07 PM
To bad it was raining, Great pictures though!

6066gmcguy
April 29th, 2016, 02:30 AM
Rained almost the entire time of the show. but the truck looked nice & clean when I got home.

6066gmcguy
April 29th, 2016, 02:45 AM
Rained almost the entire time of the show. but the truck looked nice & clean when I got home.

6066gmcguy
May 18th, 2016, 04:46 AM
Swapped out one US Flag for a Navy Flag, to Honor My Dad who serviced in the U.S. Navy.

6066gmcguy
May 24th, 2016, 02:52 AM
Took the Rescue Squad to another show in Ogden Sunday, Seasons of Sunday, May Flowers, got rained on for about 40 min, but it was nice otherwise. Didn't win any more awards to add to the collection, still need to get an award from Seasons of Sunday, maybe one of these days.

6066gmcguy
June 11th, 2016, 04:12 AM
I got the Rescue Squad ready to go to the Sounds of Freedom car show in Layton in the morning, it will be about a 50 mile drive one way, so around 7 gallons of fuel to get there and 7 more to get home.

6066gmcguy
June 12th, 2016, 05:07 AM
The show started out good, cool cloudy day, but then the rains came, rained so much they called the show early. But some folks still found ways to have fun.

The Rescue Squad makes a good place to get in out of the rain.

FetchMeAPepsi
June 12th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Jolly you're doing what we all should be doing, enjoying our trucks! I missed the last few pages here and just caught up. Man, you're livin the life! :cheers:

6066gmcguy
June 12th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Thanks FetchMeAPepsi, that whats its all about eh, showin' your rigs & having Fun.

On my way home I stopped by the new shop of the Bare Bones Customs guys. They got a nice truck & car thay take to the shows,

Speaking of shows, you can see all the photos from the Rained out show yesterday on my Facebook page, Jolly's Truck, Tractor & Car Show Page {link below} or on <br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br> (<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>).

6066gmcguy
June 30th, 2016, 04:20 AM
Found the Brigham City Rescue Truck parked for dinner on my way home from a show tonight, just had to stop and take photo.

6066gmcguy
June 30th, 2016, 06:07 AM
Here are a few pics from the car show I was at tonight, the Frozen Udder, Firehouse Pizzeria, Security Finance, Dollar Cuts June Cruise Night. My 1965 GMC Rescue Squad & the other trucks.

FetchMeAPepsi
June 30th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Great pics! :thumbsup:

6066gmcguy
July 5th, 2016, 06:35 AM
Had the Rescue Squad out today to the Honeyville 4th of July Celebration, it was on display at the Fireman's Breakfast, then in the Parade, than back on display in the park in what was not a car show after the parade.

We had four Vehicles on display in the park, with some others in the parking lot.

6066gmcguy
July 25th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Friday Night Car Show at Maple Springs Assisted & Independent Living in Brigham City Utah, My First Old Folks Home Car Show.

6066gmcguy
July 27th, 2016, 02:30 AM
A video from the other night when I got home after the show.

1UULdH-DTr4

6066gmcguy
August 21st, 2016, 07:59 AM
I spent the day at the Call's Fort Water Ski Tournament today, so I brought the Rescue Squad to made it like I'm at a car show.

The Railroad provided some action too.

6066gmcguy
August 22nd, 2016, 12:38 AM
The Rescue Squad turned over 9800 miles today, I have put 1800 miles on this truck in the time I have had it.

6066gmcguy
August 22nd, 2016, 12:50 AM
Took the Rescue Squad for a shot drive today over to Bear River City to check out the Bear Carving, it turned out nice.

6066gmcguy
August 22nd, 2016, 02:30 PM
Some Photos from the old barns.

6066gmcguy
August 22nd, 2016, 11:19 PM
More Photos from around the Call's Fort Water Ski Lake.

GMCDAC
August 23rd, 2016, 01:24 AM
You and the Rescue Squad sure visit a lot of beautiful areas out there! Visiting relatives in Utah is on my bucket list---one of these days! Thanks for the pics.

DAC

6066gmcguy
August 23rd, 2016, 05:45 AM
You & anyone passing thru Northern Utah Exit 372 are welcome to stop by for a visit.

Some more photos of the Rescue Squad at the Calls Fort Water Ski Lake.

6066gmcguy
August 27th, 2016, 07:21 PM
The following post is taken from Facebook post about this Tragic Accident.

Tommy C. Zamora

Perry – Our loving father, grandfather, son, brother and friend, Tommy Ceballos Zamora, 47, passed away tragically from a work accident in Salt Lake City, Utah.
He was born on August 5, 1969 in Blackfoot, Idaho, a son of Samuel M. and Helen Ceballos Zamora.
Tommy graduated from Box Elder High School. He married Jackie Gonzalez in 1991 in Brigham City, Utah. They later divorced.
Tommy enjoyed being in the outdoors and with his family.
Surviving are his three children: Caylund (Niko) Georgette; Zach (Kyndra) Zamora; Samantha Zamora; seven grandchildren, Abel Montemayor; Elias Montemayor; Adreiahn Georgette; Letticia Georgette; Aliyah Zamora; Gabriella Zamora; Andres Prieto; his parents, Samuel and Helen Zamora; four brothers and one sister: Sam Zamora; Michael (Leora) Zamora; Danny Zamora; Raymond Zamora; Lori Zamora Munoz; two step children: Austin Prieto and Bryce Prieto.

In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Gillies Funeral Chapel to offset funeral services.
Memorial service will be held on Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. at Gillies Funeral Chapel, 634 East 200 South, Brigham City, Utah.
Email condolences to gilliesfuneralchapel.com

I got the Rescue Squad washed up for the Tow Truck Procession for my Friend's Bother Tommy Zamora.

I would like to invite my Fellow Classic Truck & Car Owners to come out & line West Forest Street for the Tow Truck Procession for my Friend's Bother Tommy Zamora. August 27th, 2016. I will be setting up at 5:00 pm, the Tow Truck Procession will be leaving SLC at about 4:30. Tommy's Mom & Dad live on West Forest Street. Come out & Show your support for this family in this time of Sorrow & Need.

Update: we will be exiting off the Forest Street Exit in Brigham City instead of the 1100s Exit.

On Saturday Aug 27 we will be having a Tow Truck Procession for our driver Tommy Zamora. We will be LEAVING The Bullocks Towing yard at 4:30PM, Our address is 5445 Shea Dr Salt Lake City Utah. If you would like to join in along the way you are more than welcome. We will b
e taking I-15 to the Forest Street exit in Brigham City Utah to Gilles Funeral Chapel 634 E 200 S Brigham City Utah. Parking is very limited so if you would like to pay your respects please park down the street and do not block any personal driveways.

Thank you for your Continued Support

6066gmcguy
September 4th, 2016, 11:51 PM
its been a busy week, after the Tow Truck Procession, I took the Rescue Squad to the last of the Frozen Udder Firehouse Pizza shows for the summer mid week.

Its good not to have to work weekends anymore eh.

bobdylan
September 5th, 2016, 03:55 AM
Look Like a lot of good clean fun, I will just have to pretend for a while, working Labor day, so I can go to a Motorcycle auction Fri.in Greenwood Mo. and Midwest truck nationals Sat. in Riverside Mo.
If any of you are into Cycles check out Harper collection. [ j.woodandcompany.com]

6066gmcguy
September 6th, 2016, 03:43 AM
Saturday I took the Rescue Squad to the Willard Round-Up Car Show, had a good time, they had 138 cars & trucks.

You can find all my photos on Facebook, Jolly's Truck, Tractor & Car Show Page (<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>) or on Hot Rod Time (<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>) the website.

6066gmcguy
September 6th, 2016, 02:08 PM
A Cruise To & Thru Crystal Hot Springs in my Award Winning 1965 GMC Rescue Squad. Enjoy the video.

IS55nQlmaAg

6066gmcguy
September 9th, 2016, 03:45 AM
Added some Vintage plates to the front of the Rescue Squad getting it ready for Peach Days, this weekend.

Check out the Wyoming Truck plate I found on eBay a few years ago, County #6, plate #478, Just what every GMC Big Block V6 collector should have, besides the other engine sizes.

Ed Snyder
September 9th, 2016, 03:52 AM
Check out the Wyoming Truck plate I found on eBay a few years ago, County #6, plate #478, Just what every GMC Big Block V6 collector should have, besides the other engine sizes.

I think you need to put a 478 in your Rescue Squad, Jolly, to go along with that plate!

6066gmcguy
September 9th, 2016, 02:25 PM
I still got that DH478 sitting in my yard... The 305 in this truck only has 9800 miles on it, no way to know how many hours it sat running while on the job.

6066gmcguy
September 11th, 2016, 07:13 PM
This past Weekend Brigham City had their big celebration, Peach Days. Saturday as part of the actives there is the Peach Days Car Show which I took the Rescue Squad to this year. They had 909 registered for the show. Below are a few of the photos I took, for all the photos you visit my Facebook Page (<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>) or Hot Rod Time (<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>).

In the photos you will see my Rescue Squad, a Jeep I got into a Siren War with, one of the UHP's classic cars, a home built mini Hummer, and a rat rod built by the two young men you see in the photo, vary good work of these young men, over 500 more photos can be found from the links above.

6066gmcguy
September 21st, 2016, 01:29 PM
The Days are getting shorter & the Night Cooler.

6066gmcguy
October 2nd, 2016, 01:45 AM
Today I drove the Rescue Squad up to the Honeyville Post Office, on the way back I passed 9921 miles, so I have put on over 1900 miles since I have had this truck.

Also Check out my new Exhaust Stack!

6066gmcguy
October 2nd, 2016, 01:55 PM
A Trip to the Honeyville Post Office in my Classic 1965 GMC Rescue Squad powered my the GMC Big Block V6 engine.

Epjkb-jw7O8

6066gmcguy
October 9th, 2016, 05:20 AM
Took the Rescue Squad for a longer drive today, about 36 miles to the Kulture Krash III Car Show. Had a geart time.

The Rescue Squad rolled over 10,000 miles on the way home, reads 10,011.1 now.

Funky61
October 9th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Great video and photos Jolly. Nice to see that you drive it around a lot!

6066gmcguy
October 24th, 2016, 02:15 AM
Today the Rescue Squad & I went off to the Station of the Stars Season of Sundays Car show, Chuz-Ur-Ride Public Service Vehicles. got lots of great photos that I'm posting on my Facebook Page & Hot Rod Time. Here is a little something I ran across on the way to the show & back home again.

6066gmcguy
October 24th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Some Photos from the Show.

6066gmcguy
October 30th, 2016, 04:13 AM
tonight was the Highway 38 Truck or Treat, I invited my classic truck & car friends to bring out the classics. we had five counting the Rescue Squad.

Enjoy the pics.

6066gmcguy
October 31st, 2016, 01:37 PM
J1wgRZKlODQ

6066gmcguy
November 20th, 2016, 07:23 AM
A Video I shot today.

8mqdvnVwX0M

FetchMeAPepsi
November 27th, 2016, 01:30 AM
tonight was the Highway 38 Truck or Treat, I invited my classic truck & car friends to bring out the classics. we had five counting the Rescue Squad.

Enjoy the pics.

That was a really cool idea with the dump bed full of corpses. I bet that guy's a hoot!

6066gmcguy
November 27th, 2016, 02:31 PM
On Sarurday I took the Rescue Squad to a Fireman's Funeral Procession for Verlyn E. King of the Garland Utah Fire Department. Video shot with GoPro Hero 4 on a tall pole on the back of my 1965 GMC Rescue Squad.

aYAWvHHc1V4

Jump the video ahead to 6:15 for the start of the Procession, I really wish I could edit these things, but my computer is too old.

I posted photos on my Facebook page, Jolly's Truck, Tractor & Car Show Page (<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>). <~~~ Click there for the photos.

Below are photos I took On the way home.

6066gmcguy
December 10th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Ghostbusters Rescue Squad?

billscarsllc
December 12th, 2016, 02:46 PM
:welldone:

6066gmcguy
December 25th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Winter has came to Honeyville, it's a White Christmas.

6066gmcguy
January 1st, 2017, 01:09 AM
The Classics are awaken from their Slumber for one last time in 2016, 1965 GMC Rescue Squad & 1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible.

Happy New Year to all my 6066 GMC Truck Friends!

GMCDAC
January 1st, 2017, 02:51 AM
Same to you Jolly, have a great 2017. The '55 and '70 GMC's are in the shop with me but I drove the '72 around a while yesterday after I finally got plowed out from our Christmas Day blizzard!

DAC

6066gmcguy
January 1st, 2017, 03:46 PM
Now that the Video has uploaded....

qKbZ72Wxbas

6066gmcguy
February 22nd, 2017, 04:50 AM
Today I had the Honor of taking part in a Friends' Wife's Funeral with the Rescue Squad, this is 3rd time I have done this. I was bring up the Rear so i didn't get any good photos on the road, but took a few at the Cemetery.

Her Casket was hand made by her Brother. It must be a slow news day as it made the paper. Layton woman takes last ride in husband's custom-built classic car (<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>).

Ed Snyder
February 22nd, 2017, 08:07 AM
Today I had the Honor of taking part in a Friends' Wife's Funeral with the Rescue Squad, this is 3rd time I have done this. I was bring up the Rear so i didn't get any good photos on the road, but took a few at the Cemetery.

Her Casket was hand made by her Brother. It must be a slow news day as it made the paper. Layton woman takes last ride in husband's custom-built classic car (<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>).

Ron's a pretty talented guy, to build a car like that from scratch!

Pretty sad, though, for him to lose his wife at such a young age (young compared to us anyway).

6066gmcguy
April 1st, 2017, 10:08 PM
Happy April Fools Day, but no joke here, got the Rescue Squad & Galaxie fired up today so I could mow the lawn, then parked them up front with the flags flying.

6066gmcguy
April 2nd, 2017, 05:52 PM
Some More Photos from later in the day.

6066gmcguy
April 10th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Took the Rescue Squad to Cars & Coffee yesterday, here are some pics

Ed Snyder
April 11th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Took the Rescue Squad to Cars & Coffee yesterday, here are some pics

Jolly -- any idea what engine was under the hood of that gray primered GMC? I can see a turbocharger.

6066gmcguy
April 12th, 2017, 02:40 AM
I'm not sure, I didn't ask, but maybe these photos will help.

6066gmcguy
April 15th, 2017, 06:01 AM
Took the Rescue Squad to a Cruise night in Brigham City, Northern Utah Graffiti Cruise Nights. here are a few pics, you can see all the photos on my Facebook page linked below.

bigblockv6
April 15th, 2017, 04:20 PM
I'm not sure, I didn't ask, but maybe these photos will help.

Looks to be an LS based engine:upyes:

6066gmcguy
May 3rd, 2017, 03:14 AM
Last Saturday I took the Rescue Squad to another Car Show, found this little place I have seen before in Plain City, so I stopped by for some photos

6066gmcguy
May 3rd, 2017, 03:27 AM
OK, How about a few pics from the show? Hope you like them, enjoy.

6066gmcguy
May 4th, 2017, 03:58 AM
A video I shot May 1st at sunset.

X8jMM_VrElY

<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>

6066gmcguy
May 27th, 2017, 03:38 AM
Just some Photos of my Rescue Squad & Galaxie in the front Yard.

6066gmcguy
June 3rd, 2017, 04:44 AM
Its going to be a busy Weekend for me, I got one show in tonight, there is 2 for Saturday & one more on Sunday.

6066gmcguy
June 4th, 2017, 06:09 AM
Headed over to Hyrum this morning, made a few photo stops on the way. Stoped by two Utah Idaho Central Realway Depots, one in Mendon the other in Wellsville. also an old church in Wellsville & the Mendon Fire Department.

6066gmcguy
June 6th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Show number two of the past weekend, Hot Wheels & Hot Dogs to support the Hyrum City Museum.

For all the Show Photos see my Facebook page listed below or go to HotRodTime.com (<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>).

Enjoy!

6066gmcguy
June 8th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Later Saturday night I was setup near the Burn Out Pit of Mugs & Banana Drag Night.

6066gmcguy
June 8th, 2017, 07:39 PM
The 4th show last weekend I went too, I didn't enter, just showed up to take photos.

This 1966 GMC with V6 engine was at this show.

bigblockv6
June 9th, 2017, 01:29 AM
Looks to be a 351E with a 4bbl conversion:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ed Snyder
June 9th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Looks to be a 351E with a 4bbl conversion:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Power steering and power brakes too. Looks like a dual circuit master with proportioning valve -- newer front axle with disc brakes maybe?

6066gmcguy
June 9th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Its NOT a factory 4-wheel drive, started out as 2-wheel drive, got converted with parts from a newer Ford.

Yes its a 351 with a 4bbl conversion. he plans on leaving in the V6.

Ed Snyder
June 10th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Its NOT a factory 4-wheel drive, started out as 2-wheel drive, got converted with parts from a newer Ford.

Hopefully he at least started out with a 3/4 ton 2 wheel drive frame which of course is heavier duty than the relatively wimpy 1/2 ton frame. Maybe he doesn't do too much serious off-roading. Even the 1/2 ton 4 wheel drive frame is heavier duty than the 3/4 ton 2 wheel drive frame, being taller and wider in cross-section.

6066gmcguy
June 11th, 2017, 02:05 AM
This guy just picked this truck up this way, its a 1500. he knows the history of this truck because his Uncle bought it new in 1966 then later converted it to a 4-wheel drive.

He's one of my car show friends.

6066gmcguy
June 11th, 2017, 02:05 AM
For some reason that posted twice. I'll be posting photos from today's show later after I get them edited down in side. Sounds of Freedom Car Show was today in Layton.

6066gmcguy
June 15th, 2017, 03:39 AM
Some Pics from the Sounds Of Freedom Show.

6066gmcguy
June 15th, 2017, 03:43 AM
On my way home from Sounds Of Freedom, I stopped by Young Buick GMC for ma pic or two.

6066gmcguy
July 3rd, 2017, 12:46 AM
Took the Rescue Squad out for a little drive today before the big day July 4th.

6066gmcguy
July 4th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Today I had both classics out to the Honeyville Utah 4th of July Parade & Car & Truck Show. Had a good turn out for the show, not everyone did the parade.

6066gmcguy
July 16th, 2017, 06:19 PM
This past Saturday I had the Rescue Squad to a show in Ogden Utah, the John Watson Chevrolet Under the Lights show held at their dealership on South Wall Ave.

A 1961 GMC showed up & parked next to my truck, but sadly he had replaced the GMC Big Block V6.

bigblockv6
July 17th, 2017, 03:18 AM
That 61 was Chivied:ahhhh: right down to ubiquitous small block V8 and the Custom Cam trim, shame on the owner of that truck:pullinghairout::lolsmack2: