PDA

View Full Version : email

duallyjams
January 24th, 2013, 01:59 PM
I had to register to post this question , why is my email blowing up before being a registered member ?

Jeannie
January 24th, 2013, 02:10 PM
When the list moved to the forum we just moved all of the users to the "email every post" list to keep them updated and prevent them from getting lost.

If you'd like to be removed from the list just let me know. Once you're removed you'll only receive a daily digest and an email for topics that you are interested in.

-Jeannie

duallyjams
January 24th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Yes please do so.
Thanks
P.S. I like the new site.

Jeannie
January 24th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Done and done :)

Pope
January 24th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Hi Jeannie. I get the exact same notifications every hour, in my email. Is this the setting you're talking about above? If so could ya get that switched off for me to just one update per day?
Thanks; Ryan.

newbe351
January 24th, 2013, 05:29 PM
I sent an e-mail earlier, but could you please switch me "off" as well.

Thank you,
Cameron Beebe

(My first post on the "new" forum, so we'll see how the signature works)

Jeannie
January 24th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Absolutely guys :)

Also, you can be removed by sending an email to
6066_gmc_v6_club-leave@6066gmcclub.com

and it'll remove you auto-magically.

You're members of the forum so you'll still get updates to any topics (like this one) that you've replied to, and you'll get a daily digest email once a day.

If you want no emails at all just go into your user CP here (http://6066gmcclub.com/forum/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription) and check all the listed topics, then at the bottom select "delete subscription" and click "go".

Jeannie
January 24th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Pope, I sent you a pm. You're not on the list currently

BobC
January 27th, 2013, 02:57 AM
Hi Jeannie, I too appreciate all that you have done for this group, But I am also having a trouble un subscribing from the overflow of e-mails I am receiving. I've been trying now for over 5 days repeatedly sending emails to be removed (auto-magically) but it doesn't seem to be working. The one e-mail a day is fine. ALSO A QUESTION, IS THERE A WAY TO HAVE MY ALBUM FROM THE OLD SITE BE MOVED TO THIS ONE? (sorry for the caps)

Jeannie
January 27th, 2013, 03:43 AM
Bob, I manually removed you from the "every email" list. I'm working on moving albums. If you'd like to start moving your album be sure to let me know so that it isn't re-posted.

There's no magic way to move albums I'm afraid. I'm having to work it out as I go.