PDA

View Full Version : 1965 suburban 305d

DustinC
April 14th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Hello All,
Well I'm back after two years of silence. I have hit a wall with my registration off my '65 suburban 305d. I had two friends helping me along with frame if restoration, well both of these guys have ended up on the other side of the fence with the law and are no longer out here in public to assist me. So there my truck has sat! =(
Truck is painted on the frame, engine in, Trans and rear end in, wiring done from firewall to tail lights, interior 90% done, all major components in place.

Here is what i need, i need to find a shop or person who is willing to go over everything to ensure everything has correct torque and in proper place. Wire engine, connect hoses, belts etc in engine compartment. Connect 3 speed, install gas tank (gas line ran from front to back all ready, but still need two small portions), double check all wiring, add fluid to everything. I have all correct wiring harnesses. And that is pretty much it. But i need a knowledgeable and willing, that doesn't want to retire on my wallet.lol I'm in Los Angeles area, please help anyone