PDA

View Full Version : Need Seat Cover information

slasham64
September 3rd, 2013, 07:54 PM
I'm looking to buy the seat cover in the photo for my 65 pickup. Can anyone tell me who offers this item? Thanks.

tommyduncan
September 3rd, 2013, 11:09 PM
That appears to be original Chevrolet. I don't think anyone is reproducing them but most upholstery shops could get pretty close or probably better in my opinion. Because I am just old enough to remember how scratchy and hot the originals were.

slasham64
September 4th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Thanks Tommy
I saw the same pattern at a car show last weekend. Then saw it online. I agree with the itchy texture.
Appreciate the info. Shannon

Vernski
September 5th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Thanks Tommy
I saw the same pattern at a car show last weekend. Then saw it online. I agree with the itchy texture.
Appreciate the info. Shannon
Hi Slasham here is a link to a seatcover thread there is a guy out in WA.state that will be making some, but it maybe awhile in getting one as you will have to get in line to get one. Check the link out..Vernski:lolflag:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=492415&goto=newpost This will be the end of the line then back track for more info.

slasham64
September 5th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Thanks Vernski. I looked at the thread and this sounds promising. I will investigate cost with this co. The wait is not a problem for me.
Slasham