PDA

View Full Version : Here's where I'm starting...

bucketofburban
October 24th, 2013, 01:02 AM

FetchMeAPepsi
October 24th, 2013, 12:25 PM
More pics! Parts buckets, inside, under the hood, everything!

6066gmcguy
October 24th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Maybe that is Everything.

bucketofburban
October 29th, 2013, 05:17 PM
The only pic I have if where it started is on the main page, gallery 5, the last picture. It was previously owned by John Stetkewicz. He said there were a lot of pics in they gallery but he's been unable to view them. If anyone can help retrieve them I'd appreciate it.

bucketofburban
October 29th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Ha ha! There is one pic of it from a few years ago. Check out the main page, gallery 5, last picture. It was previously owned by John Stetkewicz. He said he was documenting his build through the website but after a couple years of absence he's been unable to log on and see his pictures. If anyone can help, I'd love to see the old pictures. Thanks guys.

FetchMeAPepsi
October 29th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Ha ha! There is one pic of it from a few years ago. Check out the main page, gallery 5, last picture. It was previously owned by John Stetkewicz. He said he was documenting his build through the website but after a couple years of absence he's been unable to log on and see his pictures. If anyone can help, I'd love to see the old pictures. Thanks guys.

Can you post a link? The main page pictures change every time you look at them.

bucketofburban
October 29th, 2013, 08:40 PM
It's on Jolly's 6066 GMCGuy page. It's strange that I can't open any ones gallery.

FetchMeAPepsi
October 31st, 2013, 01:44 PM
That link goes to a dead webshots page.Heres the one pic I on the cover

<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>

bucketofburban
November 3rd, 2013, 01:23 AM
<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>

bucketofburban
November 3rd, 2013, 01:26 AM
In the second pic you can see the cream and brown paint. Now that Ive sanded a little deeper Im finding the original light blue paint.

bucketofburban
December 10th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Found a couple old guys rusting away in Portsmouth,Va.yesterday. They're sitting behind an abandoned grocery store. Both are 4wd, one being a 1/2 ton and the other 3/4 ton. Im trying to track down the owner today but Ive turned up empty handed so far.

FetchMeAPepsi
December 11th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Maybe theyll be happy to just get rid of them once you track down the owner. Its happened before where people dont know what they have. Good luck! Theyd make great parts trucks to feed to the GMC

:tongue2: