PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Body & Paint Tow Truck

6066gmcguy
February 23rd, 2015, 12:17 AM
Way back in the 70s my dad had a body shop called Mr. Body & Paint, he had a 1972 Ford F350 with a Holmes 440, which he traded in for a 1975 Ford E350 15 passenager van.

The Tow Truck I have is a 1972 Ford F350 with a Fruehauf Wrecker Bed, its still the same body style from 1967-1972. also Holmes built the bed for Fruehaul and they are the 440 model.

So this truck is pretty much like the one my Dad use to have.

I have had it for sale along with every ting else I got from my Dad, So I mite just keep it and fix it up to match his old Tow Truck, I just need to find some old photos of it.

6066gmcguy
February 24th, 2015, 01:57 PM
So I'm just messing around online and watch my video of the Old Racing Movies my Dad (<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>) had and look what I found near the end of the video.

<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>

I had to stitch two frames together as it was a panning shot of his Wrecker.

<br><font color='red'>To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?</font><br>

Not the best but something to work from, hopefully I'll find a better shot of it someplace.