PDA

View Full Version : New a/c compressor bracket

HOTRODJOHN
April 6th, 2017, 03:38 AM
I am sorry I have been out of touch but had some health problems and I was out of town for it. I have completed the Compressor bracket. It bolts on the drivers side top of the motor. If you have a drivers side Power Steering it will clear. I am just putting together a hardware kit so it will be all inclusive. Basically here is a set of photos of what it will look like. The Fab shop is just doing some final trimming. You will see 2 brackets, the one connected to the compressor is not the one I made. If you have a bracket that fits a York Compressor you will be able to bolt it directly to the new bracket. You can use the 2nd. or 3 rd. bottom groove on the balancer. The bracket I made is adjustable front to back and side to side. Please give me some feedback. John

HOTRODJOHN
April 6th, 2017, 03:40 AM
Could not post the both photos together. John

jbgroby
April 6th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Great!, what will be the final cost?

bobdylan
April 6th, 2017, 01:20 PM
HotRod John, glad to see you are back hope you are feeling better.

TJ's GMC
April 6th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Awesome! :welldone:

HOTRODJOHN
April 6th, 2017, 04:01 PM
I am doing a final cost now, bolts, brackets etc. Will let you know when it is done.

AZKen
April 6th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Hi John. Hope you are feeling better. Now that we see the compressor mounted, we need to see the bracket mounted on the motor without the compressor. Pics from several angles. When it's finished, that is.
Ken

GTS61
April 8th, 2017, 06:24 AM
Glad your feeling better John. Excited to purchase one from you. Take care!!

ilvracn
April 10th, 2017, 01:06 AM
glad to hear your health is better. looking forward a/c in my 66
Rick:thumbsup: