PDA

View Full Version : FNG from the Ozarks

WillysTruck
November 21st, 2021, 06:36 PM
Hello from the Missouri Ozarks. I知 a new guy here searching for my retirement project. Thanks for letting me hangout while I知 looking.

Jim

Ed Snyder
November 21st, 2021, 09:15 PM
Hello from the Missouri Ozarks. I知 a new guy here searching for my retirement project. Thanks for letting me hangout while I知 looking.

Jim

Welcome to the forum, Jim! I'm from Wichita and my wife is from St. Louis. We used to own property on Beaver Lake, and have been to Branson a few times too. So we're quite familiar with the Ozarks -- beautiful area!

FetchMeAPepsi
November 22nd, 2021, 01:27 AM
Welcome Jim1 You picked a great idea for a project. These trucks are very forgiving to work on. Only problem is there aren't too many of them left so we get protective if you start tearing one up. Chivvys though, there's tons of them!

WillysTruck
November 22nd, 2021, 02:23 AM
Welcome Jim1 You picked a great idea for a project. These trucks are very forgiving to work on. Only problem is there aren't too many of them left so we get protective if you start tearing one up. Chivvys though, there's tons of them!

No problem there, I tend to like the stock look and 6 cylinders are cool! Of course brake upgrade will be required.

Jim

ekindsfater
November 24th, 2021, 07:18 PM

Jim

I'm a FNG here, too. I'm in Conway, AR - hey neighbor!

LEWISMATKIN
November 25th, 2021, 01:29 AM
welcome to the forum, Jim. When you d get your project truck, I can provide any oem or NAPA numbers you need, whether or not they are still current.