6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club

6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club (https://6066gmcclub.com/index.php)
-   Builds and Journals (https://6066gmcclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   64 short stepper (https://6066gmcclub.com/showthread.php?t=50000)

Aedcustoms May 15th, 2017 04:38 AM

64 short stepper

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aedcustoms May 15th, 2017 04:43 AM

Re: 64 short stepper

Had to get rid of the custom bumper

Aedcustoms May 17th, 2017 03:14 PM

Stripping the 4 layers of paint off the wheels

Aedcustoms May 18th, 2017 02:12 AM

Liking the red

Some goodies came in today

Aedcustoms May 21st, 2017 01:41 AM

Had to work the calipers to get the 15s to work

Aedcustoms May 22nd, 2017 01:09 AM

Got her sitting closer to the ground via 2.5" drop spindles, 2" drop springs and a flip kit in the rear. Still have to install the c-notch only have about an 1.5 to 2" inches of clearance in the rear.

Aedcustoms May 26th, 2017 03:13 PM

Took her to her first cruise in last night

TJ's GMC May 26th, 2017 06:52 PM

Nice truck, looks good. :thumbsup:

Aedcustoms May 27th, 2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJ's GMC (Post 67196)
Nice truck, looks good. :thumbsup:

Thanks TJ