6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club

6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club (https://6066gmcclub.com/index.php)
-   GMC V6 and V12 Engines (https://6066gmcclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Carb Number deciphering (https://6066gmcclub.com/showthread.php?t=51014)

lizziemeister'sV6 December 19th, 2020 12:33 PM

Re: Carb Number deciphering

I once believed that in the Great United States of America that an honest election could/would occur and that the Courts would uphold the Constitution which the Country was based on.

FetchMeAPepsi December 19th, 2020 02:57 PM

Well looks like I offended everyone, even Lizzie and I didn't even hack the election! :ahhhh:

If you're offended I'd like to send you a gift of apology. Send me your address and I'll send you a big crate of TWO, that's right, TWO residents of Bingbong china, that are obviously not spies interested in talking you into running for political office (obviously!). These two BingBongians will happily fulfill your every wish. Especially if your name is anything close to "Eric" or "Swalwell".

Just write your address on the back of any dirty $20 bill and send it to:
Fet Chmia Pep-Si
42 Ho Chi Min Trail
WalaWalaBingBong, Tai Chi, 66666
Free Country of North Vietnam
(Not affiliated with China, Inc or it's subsidiaries...No, really we promise!)

I eagerly await your response, honorable friends!

:deadhorse: <---- Join us for dinner!

snazzypig December 19th, 2020 06:35 PM

Dear Fet Chia Pet,

Way to go! I'm not offended, and do appreciate your generous offer!

LEWISMATKIN December 19th, 2020 10:44 PM

Good evening, folks!

just parusin' the previous feed, and noticed that ya'll had no mention of the hon. Gen. Robert E. Lee, or any of his Confederate counterparts. For shame, For shame on you all!!!!:ahhhh::happy::happy::happy::happy:

FetchMeAPepsi December 20th, 2020 04:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LEWISMATKIN (Post 73498)
Good evening, folks!

just parusin' the previous feed, and noticed that ya'll had no mention of the hon. Gen. Robert E. Lee, or any of his Confederate counterparts. For shame, For shame on you all!!!!:ahhhh::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Robert E. Lee, as requested!

jmfurgason December 21st, 2020 07:09 PM

The USA did have a fair and honest election that the Supreme Court and the constitution has upheld and we are fortunate to escape the ruin of our democracy by a wanna be dictator. Merry Christmas

AZKen December 21st, 2020 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmfurgason (Post 73505)
The USA did have a fair and honest election that the Supreme Court and the constitution has upheld and we are fortunate to escape the ruin of our democracy by a wanna be dictator. Merry Christmas

There are no facts in that statement. Just misinformation and lack of research. Not a good place to discuss that and then end it with Merry Christmas.

FetchMeAPepsi December 22nd, 2020 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmfurgason (Post 73505)

Sorry brother, but Ken's right here. They didn't even look at the case or evidence, just like the other courts. They just said, "decline to hear". Search up the video of pulling suitcases of ballots out from under tables, how Biden won counties vs Hillary (hint, he did worse in all but the fishy counties in the fishy states...), and counting halted-monitors sent home-then counting resumed unmonitored.

I'm no die-hard Trump supporter, and I don't know that Trump won, but I know for a fact that things were not honest. Too much video to the contrary that everyone seems happy to ignore.

And on the Supreme court, the Texas suit was a dispute between the states, which is their main job. They HAVE to hear the case, even if they rule against it. The fact that they didn't is just astounding. What would they prefer, war between Texas and Pennsylvania? Without anyone to settle differences (as the constitution states) that's the only other option, fighting it out like schoolyard kids. I don't know what makes them think they can shirk responsibility like that.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Gotta pay attention to politicians. They like to chicken pluck you and train you to rely on them. Google Stalin Chicken pluck for a good time. :thumbsup: