6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club

6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club (https://6066gmcclub.com/index.php)
-   Computer / Forum Help (https://6066gmcclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Long shot, but have tried everything I can think of... (https://6066gmcclub.com/showthread.php?t=51471)

KF4JFK November 15th, 2022 03:26 PM

Long shot, but have tried everything I can think of...

This is gonna be a long shot, but I need help with getting ahold of an admin for the 67-72forum. I realize this forum isn't the same or uses the same admins, but this is my last ditch effort. I know a lot of guys/gals on this forum also are on 67-72. I'd really like to atleast get ahold of an admin to find out what I need to do. :helpsign:

I've have sent numerous emails to admins with no repsonse. My account has no priviledges whatsoever. I cant even dm an admin much less search any post or post comments. All i can do is log in, but nothing more. My account was dormant for a couple years for health reasons, but I can't even talk to anyone to get it reinstated. :pullinghairout:

if anyone could reach out to an admin on that forum on my behalf, I would be eternally grateful. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you in advance for any help!

Daniel

Jeannie November 15th, 2022 04:11 PM

Re: Long shot, but have tried everything I can think of...

Hi Daniel!

Admins on the 67-72 boards are not typically responsive, but you may have luck with creating a new account and sending a private message to a moderator. Moderators are very responsive and could perhaps send a message to an admin on your behalf.

Best of luck!

-Jeannie
6066 GMC Club

KF4JFK November 15th, 2022 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeannie (Post 76332)
Hi Daniel!

Admins on the 67-72 boards are not typically responsive, but you may have luck with creating a new account and sending a private message to a moderator. Moderators are very responsive and could perhaps send a message to an admin on your behalf.

Best of luck!

-Jeannie
6066 GMC Club

I've actually tried that. I have opened a secondary account and low and behold, it has the same issues. I think that account needs to be finalized on their end. I set the secondary account up over a month ago. Thats the frustrating part, is I can't pm anyone (admin or moderator).

I'm at a loss for words on what to try from this point.

AZKen November 17th, 2022 01:00 AM

What is so urgent? Maybe if we know that we can answer a question or redirect. Maybe you are just trying to buy or sell something since I see all your other posts on here are either buying or selling. PM me if you want with the urgent issue that is 67-72 specific.

AZKen November 17th, 2022 01:07 AM

Jeannie, how does this person or any person post in Marketplace without site support?

KF4JFK November 17th, 2022 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZKen (Post 76346)
Jeannie, how does this person or any person post in Marketplace without site support?

I'm not trying to post anything on 67-72 marketplace, I'm just trying to log in and be able to post to the normal general sections and/or DM certain individuals about topics/ideas. I'm not trying to sell on the forums.

AZKen November 17th, 2022 01:18 AM

I know that Daniel, I'm talking about the ad you posted. You were probably contributing then and didn't renew.(2013) No problem. I was checking to see if the requirement still exists.

Jeannie November 17th, 2022 03:24 AM

Hi AZKen,

The requirement to be at least a dues paying member is still intact to post new topics, however there is no requirement for replies to topics in the Marketplace.

Thanks!

Jeannie
6066 GMC Club

AZKen November 18th, 2022 01:46 AM

Thanks Jeannie, I PM'ed him asking him to email me so I could help/explain....off line. Haven't heard.