View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2013, 03:15 PM

Truck: 62 3/4ton 305 Hydramatic
tommyduncan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
At this point my wife thinks my marbles are all missing

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I think the picture is wonky so I'll post better pics today. The marbles go all around the input shaft. What is the race?
It's a race to lose all our marbles!

Quote:

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Thanks for the grin Tommy. It's been a frustrating weekend. I've got a plan for the switch though. Are yours' ears broken like 99% of the others out there? If so i might have a surprise for you in a few months.
I haven't looked inside the column yet but I suspect that is what happened. I need to find the wire that goes to "Love me tender" because I'm about to tenderize the turn signal switch with a large hammer!