Thread: New Guy Alert
View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:41 PM

Truck: I don't own one - YET!
62Stepside is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Guy Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryGMC View Post
I raided that truck the day they set it. The north one has a 66 i6 truck that had a lot of good stuff. They also have a 66 in the NEW. Old yard they are starting. No self service though. I bought a bunch off it to, areally cool bird hood ornament for 20.00. There is two two tons with v6 engines also. Go talk to Tim at the Spaulding counter at the north store. I think there is a j truck out back. It's all out behind the crusher. Lots of cool old stuff out there. It costs more but they are not crushing it for years. Also they don't charge to wander. I also know a bunch of old back woods scroungers from kalispell to enterprise Oregon . The Oregon guy just brought a 56 Willis wagon and on the 18 th is bringing a 58 Willis truck. No charge and with papers . This guy finds the craziest stuff. So if you want let me know what you need or want and maybe we can go treasure hunting.
Oh man, don't tell me about willys stuff, you're going to make me cry tears of happiness! LOL.
It was good talking to you on the phone. I am not familiar with their "new old yard". I was just out there last Friday and saw the J4000 one ton that's been picked clean. Maybe I'll head up there this weekend... Do you want to meet up there this SAT., or SUN.?