View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2013, 04:58 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Early Morning Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockdriller View Post
It's Monday, Dec. 2nd...at about 1:45 AM.....I aint seen anything...(fer days)....
Except "Sea Hunt" on the "this" channel.

Are you toyin with me, Pepsi.....?
Not toyin with ya but I think youre a little early for sunrise. It doesnt come up here till almost 7am

It ended up passing the sun on Thanksgiving day. Heres a compilation of pictures put into video

We missed it because of weather and thanksgiving. It already broke up alot but its on its way back out through the solar system. We might get another shot at seeing it as it heads back out.
From this page:
Quote:
"As December goes on, it will get farther way from the sun, and it will be up in the night sky," NASA scientist Michelle Thaller of the Goddard Space Flight Center said before the solar passage. "By the time you get to mid to late December, if you look up to about the Big Dipper, it should be right there if it survives the sun."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.