View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2014, 02:53 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Wow, they musta ran over it with an 18 wheeler or something! Hopefully they fill your order soon. Here are a couple pics of mine with the platform on it, but I must not have taken one with it jacked clear up. Got it folded up right now. I't not engineered perfect but it works well. My hoist came from Sam's Club.

DAC
Thats the best peepover drive in movie theater setup I've ever seen! I would have had a blast with it back in my old hometown as a teen. Comfy seats, good movie, cozy blanket and a good lookin girl beside me.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Very cool setup!

IDK what they did with mine. It was just the tubing pieces, ram and hook. They would have had to drag it 30 miles down the road to hurt it. Maybe something fell out of the box? And they didn't tell me either, I had to call when the tracking number paused for 2 days.

I'll let you know how it goes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.