View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2014, 03:03 PM

Truck: I don't own one - YET!
Hantke is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
I'll have a minute today to take another look. Hopefully I'll get it right this time

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

When can you make it over here?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Thanks Aphaynes! That's good info. I passed all the parts numbers on to Rock Auto to help them update their choices.

4WD is an amazing bonus. I got it because I could drive offroad if necessary (or for a little fun with the kiddos) but I found that sometimes the back tires just don't pull. They spin.
No problem, just shift into 4wd and RAAWRRRR! The torque is scary!
Cecilia will change the earth's rotation if I don't get off the gas pretty quick!

Have you talked to the guy to see if he'll sell?
He might sell, but since school picked up again i'm nice and broke, but as soon as i have some cash put together i'll give it a go. I think it has original 305 V6 in it to! never got close enough to verify because i'm not that big of a snoop.