View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2014, 11:27 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Let's clean some parts, boys!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Parts you will need:

1 gallon of Diesel Gasoline (is that redundant?)
One large nylon or metal bristle brush
One small nylon or metal bristle brush
One screwdriver or metal booger picker to scratch away the tougher stuff
One bucket. I robbed one from the kid's toy storage area.
Some grease. I used Archoil AR8200 because of it's low washout rate like I mentioned before.
About 1 1/2 hours of time.

Optional:
Non-Latex Gloves. Latex just comes apart in Diesel
A cheerleader that is good with a camera

Here's my parts in a toy box/bin. It's purple. After huffing diesel for half an hour you won't care.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Here's my photographer cheering me on. Go Daddy Go! Make Cecilia Go!
It wasn't too creative, but it rhymed...sorta!

My homemade Diesel can. You can tell because it has Diesel written on it in magic marker. The yellow cans were $5.00 more expensive so I said they can keep them for $5 freaking dollars.

Hold your breath and pour item B in item A. I poured in about a gallon. Enough to cover most of the parts.

Warning: Don't do this. You can probably set your house on fire. This is all hypothetical stuff. Don't do it. Ever. And don't sue me if you do. I warned you. I aint got no munnies anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.