View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2014, 01:37 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962, 1967
Ed Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Mini-Meets/Get-Togethers

Here are a few pictures for Fetch's "picture beast".

#1 shows Dave "Rusty Nut" Schlager and Nate (sorry -- didn't get your last name) standing in the rear, David Clarke, Pete Snyder, and Bob Currie aka "Foley" seated looking at photos of Ed's 62 Suburban and Nate's big winch truck

#2 left to right: David Clarke, Nate, Bob Snyder, Bob Currie, Dave Schlager, Ed Snyder

#3 Bob Snyder watching David trying to take a photo of Bob's hand throttle linkage

#4 David's awesome travel trailer

When you get ambitious, David, you'll have to start a thread telling everybody about the details of your trailer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I heard you say you started with a 1953 chassis, did 25 CAD drawings, and have done nearly all the construction yourself. I think somebody in Missouri made the siding for you, and you found a few old trim items on eBay. It's self-contained with black and grey holding tanks. Let me know when it's done so I can come and take a closer look and more photos!

I also took lots of photos of the one ton Suburban. When I get time I should start a separate thread with descriptions too.

I'm sure you all know that you can click on any of these "thumbnails" to see an enlarged version of the photo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wichita Meet 1.JPG (210.0 KB, Multiple views, 16 clicks)
File Type: jpg Wichita Meet 2.JPG (211.9 KB, Multiple views, 17 clicks)
File Type: jpg Wichita Meet 3.JPG (187.6 KB, Multiple views, 12 clicks)
File Type: jpg Wichita Meet 4.JPG (185.6 KB, Multiple views, 13 clicks)
1962 K1000 Suburban 401M & SM420
1967 CM1500 pickup 351E & NP435