View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2014, 04:00 AM

Truck: 1962 1500 Wideside 4 speed (305D / SM-420)
Clarke is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mini-Meets/Get-Together - Camper After Pictures

I took these pictures before I installed the baby moon hub caps and the alum door and windows rain gutters.

Notice the wheel well matches the rear GMC cutout; except for Bob's (Ed's) burb, he didn't like the stick cut out, so he cut his out to match the front (for bigger tires). I also added a 3" lift to the rear leaf spring shackles to lift the whole camper up, so I could run larger tires and gain more ground clearance.

For the most part, the creases in the siding match on all four sides. Even the creases in the front window chip guard align. No creases were added where the painted stripes are... I figured this would give it more of a custom look.

I just had it weighed the other day and the empty weight is 2,600 lbs. I did install an electric brake controller under the column and it works good; I can lock those camper tires up. I also installed repro backup lights on the truck and a hidden set under the camper bumper to light up the ground, for setting up a night.

The rear camper bumper also has a custom built in 2" X 2" receiver in the center of the 3" bumper channel.

I'll post some interior pictures on the next thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Exterior Door Side.jpg (84.9 KB, Multiple views, 2 clicks)
File Type: jpg Exterior.jpg (106.2 KB, Multiple views, 3 clicks)