View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2014, 04:22 AM

Truck: 1962 1500 Wideside 4 speed (305D / SM-420)
Clarke is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mini-Meets/Get-Together - In-process Interior Pics

Still working on the inside... My orig plan was to just put in a porta-pot, but my wife 'should I say' challenged me to put in a flushing toilet. So, we have a flushing toilet. I was able to snake the pipe (I mean many connectors) around the wheel well and to the inside of the frame before going through the floor into the black holding tank.

It has AC, fridge/freezer, heater, stove with hood, microwave, tankless water heater, outdoor shower, surround stereo system, soon to have DVD and TV on pivot arm (for those rainy nights).

Most all the vents are through the floor, in attempt to keep the exterior period correct.

The exterior grab handle, porch light, and tag light are all orig pieces from from different model campers, but they play well together. I had the pieces rechromed. I did not install any of the exterior badges from the orig camper to the outside; I installed them to the side of one of the cabinet doors. I did have one rechromed and installed above the bed as decor.

Hopefully, it will be done in a few months (just in time to winterize). I'll post a few more pics when it's finished. I'm waiting on awning fabric samples, so I can order that. We need shade in KS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg View From Door.jpg (53.5 KB, Multiple views, 6 clicks)
File Type: jpg View From Table.jpg (57.6 KB, Multiple views, 6 clicks)
File Type: jpg View From Head of Bed.jpg (45.7 KB, Multiple views, 7 clicks)
File Type: jpg View From Head of Bed 2.jpg (78.0 KB, Multiple views, 6 clicks)
File Type: jpg View From Foot of Bed.jpg (59.0 KB, Multiple views, 7 clicks)