View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2014, 01:42 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

that is an AMAZING find! The things you can do with that sucker...
Loved the story too. I say it's your truck thread. Put what you want in it as long as it ends up going with the truck. I go off chasing rabbits in my thread all the time and nobody complained yet

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

(the only complaint I got was on the wood splitter, but that was in the OTHER RIDES AND PROJECTS forum...what the heck?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

)

Cant wait to see the tailgate!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.

Last edited by FetchMeAPepsi; July 27th, 2014 at 02:18 AM.