View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2014, 07:18 PM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 GMC 1000
aphaynes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Quote:
that is an AMAZING find! The things you can do with that sucker...
Loved the story too. I say it's your truck thread. Put what you want in it as long as it ends up going with the truck. I go off chasing rabbits in my thread all the time and nobody complained yet

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

(the only complaint I got was on the wood splitter, but that was in the OTHER RIDES AND PROJECTS forum...what the heck?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

)

Cant wait to see the tailgate!
Thanks! Yeah, I have a lot to learn with that thing as well. I have only used the basic functions of table saw, vertical drilling, horizontal boring. Those last two are the same thing, but depends on if the drill is upright or laying down as to what you call it.

I would love to try the lathe, but haven't created a project where I need that yet.