View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2014, 03:07 PM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 GMC 1000
aphaynes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Quote:
Yeah, pipe was my second thought. Liquid nails?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

You could maybe use a pipe end cap with a hole drilled in the top to run a lag bolt through. Kinda like this:

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Little primer and paint and it might blend well too. Or chrome paint. Or red with fire stickers

That's something I had not thought of...(note to self

). Thanks!

I was also considering something similar using these concealed joist hangers.

The trunion wheel (removed from the truck) would fit inside the triangular opening as you attached the hanger to the wood. Then remount to the truck...after primer and paint, of course.