Thread: New guy here.
View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2016, 02:07 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New guy here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski View Post
First off sorry about the picture size. Like I said, I don't own a computer and I don't know how to resize on a phone. But I'll see what I can find out about that.

When I first bought the truck it was a farm truck that this guy installed two secondary tanks in. Both sides have an extra tank under the bed. With the exception of that and the mirrors, she's 100% original. I'm hoping that with this rebuild I can get her back to factory specs more than custom, but I have contemplated keeping the extra tanks since I do long hauls for work and the extra gas would be nice.

The bug in the background was my last project. It's a 75' super beetle that I did a ground up custom rebuild on. Did everything in my garage. She's my Porsche in desguise though because it's a 79' 914 motor with the mega squirt direct port fuel injection and 912 racing tranny. **** near everything was custom built on her. My dad was so into it that he's building his own 69' standard.

Don't worry about the size. Big pics are good because they show a lot of detail.

That's one slick looking bug though. You guys did great work. I bet you get looks everywhere you go. Can't wait to see how the truck turns out!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.