View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2016, 03:11 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Looking for members that installed AC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTRODJOHN View Post
I am a Vintage Air dealer and will be doing it in a few weeks. I am just accumulating different parts to try to cover any problems. There are no A/C mounts but from looking at it I do not see a problem. There will be some trial & error but once I do the first one I will be able to help you out. I have the engine on the engine stand but cannot start for about 2 2wweks, I am installing 2 units on 2 other vehicles. You can PM me if you want. John
You now get my vote for winner of the internet!

If you can fab up brackets and sell them the market may not be huge, but everyone here will add you to their Christmas list! It's the quality over quantity!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.